INFLATAZONE SOFT PLAY CENTRE RULES OF PLAY
Although our rules are pretty similar to those of other soft play centres we
would be grateful if you could please ensure you have read all Inflatazone rules and please explain the rules to your
children before you visit Inflatazone
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Inflatazone/Testlands Hub/Rascals Castles does not accept responsibility for the supervision of any
children at any time.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of
the child in their care and must maintain supervision of their children at
- We have age restrictions in place for the safety and enjoyment
of all children. eg, Inflatables maximum age 12 and the toddler soft play corner is
maximum age of 5 years old.
- Parents and guardians should always accompany children to the toilets
and must ensure hands are washed before entering the Inflatazone indoor play
centre. Nappy changing and the use of potties should be conducted in the
toilets with baby changing facilities. Please place nappies in the correct
- Children must leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. This
includes spectacles unless worn with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Shoes must be removed before using the equipment. Please do not walk on
the toddler floor mats.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Play is restricted to 1 hour 45mins during busy periods (See website for
- Children who are unwell or have been unwell recently should not enter the play
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked
- Parents must report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. You
must not attempt to intervene yourself.
- In the interest of health and safety of the children please not to smoke
in the grounds of Testlands Hub.
Health & Safety of Children
- The Inflatazone team supervise the inflatables and help maximise your
children's enjoyment from the play experience but they are not
childminders and they are not a
replacement for parental supervision.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the Inflatazone play
- It is forbidden to smoke within the grounds of Testlands Hub.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris
which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible.
- Please report any spillages to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff to ensure that we can provide
any assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These
will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to Inflatazone equipment either accidental or deliberate
must be reported immediately.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased from Testlands Events
& Catering within Testlands Hub
may be consumed at Inflatazone indoor soft play centre.
- Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been
given for the safety of children using the inflatable play centre,
Inflatazone/Testlands Hub/Rascals Castles cannot be held responsible for
accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
- Children must only descend the slides in the sitting position with arms
- Please do not play at the bottom of the slide exits.
- Please do not bounce on the front step of the inflatables - they are
there to assist entry and exit only.
- We recommend that children using the slide wear long sleeves and trousers.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- No sharp objects such as toys, badges, jewellery etc may be taken into
the play centre.
- No food or drink to be taken into the play centre.
Please click here to like our
Inflatazone Facebook page
Click here to like the Rascals
Castles Facebook page
Click here to like the Testlands
Hub Facebook page
To book tickets for our next event please contact Testlands Hub
Like us on Facebook:
Inflatazone @ Testlands Hub Map